Belgium KULA - AcroYoga & Acrobatics Festival
The Belgium Kula is all about:
1. Gathering and building a strong community of AcroYoga and Partner-Acrobatics in Belgium and abroad.
2. Gathering Belgian and international teachers to share their unique AcroYoga and Partner-Acrobatics material with the Belgian and International community.
3. Belgium Kula stands for spreading and increasing AcroYoga and Partner-Acrobatics level in Belgium and abroad.
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR:
The Belgium Kula is open for any level of AcroYoga & acrobatic practice, from total beginners to intermediate & advanced practitioners. There will be workshops for different levels to make sure that each of you find your own appropriate level of practice.
NOTE: to guarantee a joyable experience of this 4-days festival - and not overwhelming for body and mind - a certain sportive background is recommended. There is NO prereq to get into the festival, but just something to keep in mind!You are welcome with or without a partner!
There are 50 spots for participants, who would like accommodation to be included in their ticket.
There are 70 spots for participants, who take care of their own accommodation. Feel free to join the Belgium Kula Support Group for cheaper options!
There are 20 spots for participants, who would like to contribute to the festival with their help, against a cheaper price. Accommodation is not included, but feel free to ask us for help or join the Belgium Kula Support Group for cheaper options!
We are looking forward to celebrate the abundance of togetherness!
~ Creativity ~ Playtime ~ Extensive Practice ~ Pure Delight ~
* YOGA * ACROYOGA * PARTNER-ACROBATICS * THERAPEUTICS * MOVEMENT *
* CREATIVITY * THAI MASSAGE * HANDSTANDS * PARTNERING * DANCE *
Join Belgium based and international teachers from different methodologies! We welcome all Acrobats, Partner-Acrobats and AcroYogis from Belgium and abroad, to come together and explore the wide ranging, limitless practices of Partner-Acrobatics in all of it's forms.
Come and share in this experience of exploration, ease-fullness and joy!
Discover community, re-connect, deepen and expand your Acro knowledge!